Limousines are widely known to be an extravagant whim if there are special occasions such as weddings, parties, and anniversaries. It is a luxurious thing that is usually seen in Hollywood events. However, you can also have this luxury in your local area. You just have to find a limousine company in your area and you will be like the Hollywood stars.
Finding a Local Limousine Company
If you are planning to hire a limousine service for purposes of your transportation necessities, there are a few things that you have to consider first before you proceed on hiring one. This is because there are instances where the renter wound up waiting for one hour for the chauffer to arrive. Here are the things for you to consider to so that you will be sure that your money will not be wasted when renting a limousine.
1. Finding a local limousine company is easy. You will just have to equip yourself of the right tools to find the right one. These tools are yellow pages, telephone, and internet access.
2. Once you have all these tools, surf through the internet of the local companies in your area offering this kind of services. You can also find these companies in local phone books. List all the local companies that you have searched. Then select some advertisements and write down the specific services offered by these companies. This will enable you to demand the things that are listed in their advertisement when you have already rendered their services. Printing out the advertisement is actually more helpful in this case.
3. The next thing for you to do is to select from all the companies that you have listed. After choosing, call the company. Your first question to the company must be the years that their limousine services have been in used. You should only select those which are not exceeding four years, that is, unless what you really want is a vintage car. The reason behind this is that limousines easily wear out as years passed by. And the last thing that you need is a limousine with faulty engines.
4. Your next question will be the number of people that their limousine can accommodate. For example, the special event for which you hired the limousine is because of your wedding and you are the bride with 7 girls to travel with you, then the limousine must be able to hold eight people. When asking this question, be more assertive and critical. Other companies usually tell their client that their limousine service can seat eight people when in truth it will only accommodate six. You do not want to be like sardines pressed in the limousines just to fit in it. Where is the luxury in that?
5. Your next question is if the company is offering an “on time guarantee”. This is more helpful in wedding events or people who want to travel in limousines when going to the airport. This is for you to be sure that if they got tardy, you will be well compensated. Most especially if you can not afford to miss your flight but you canceled it just because your limousine service was late. And worst, if it is your wedding, your most awaited day of the year and you will be late. So make sure if you will be properly compensated if this will unfortunately come to you. However, since there is compensation, the odds of the service being late will be low.
6. Lastly, ask the hourly rate of the limousine service.
The most important thing that you must never forget is to have a signed contract just to make sure that your limousine is a hundred percent booked.